Get everything you need to run your services business. Empower your teams to win more contracts, optimize resource utilization, accelerate project delivery, and maximize profitability. Dynamics 365 Project Operations is coming soon.
Drive project success and profitability
End-to-end project service starts here
Manage projects with confidence
Plan and deliver successful projects using a predictable and customer-centric service delivery model.
Optimize your resources
Anticipate resource demand and ensure the right resources are on the right projects, keeping utilization high.
Forecast project profitability
Prioritize project-based sales opportunities with built-in intelligence to plan for successful outcomes.
Increase profitability through predictable project outcomes
Run your entire services business—from prospects to payments
- Win more deals and speed up the sales cycle with quick and accurate quotes, flexible pricing, and seamless transitions from estimate to execution.
- Optimize resource utilization by aligning the right people with the right skills to the right projects, increasing project profitability and ensuring project success.
- Speed project delivery with the familiar, easy-to-use capabilities of Microsoft Project for the web, built in to Project Operations.
- Simplify time and expense reporting —submit, approve, process, and reconcile time and expense reports from anywhere for faster reimbursement and client billing.
- Optimize project economics with costing, budgeting, invoicing, revenue recognition, and compliance capabilities, and gain visibility into key business health metrics such as gross margin and project profitability.
- Discover business insights using AI, and increase agility with visibility across all your teams, data, and processes for better, quicker business decisions.
Deliver profitable projects on time and on budget, every time
Overcome the limitations of disconnected systems by using a unified solution that helps your teams get the visibility, collaboration, and insights needed to maximize profitability. Higher profit margins require precision project pricing, scoping, resourcing, and delivery. This is possible only when you ensure compliance with corporate policies across all project-based operations. Project Operations connects your teams to deliver precision tracking of project costs, resource utilization, timely billing, and revenue recognition.
Improve collaboration and gain visibility
Give teams across your organization the tools to work together more easily, with visibility into back-end and front-end processes in the same application. Make decisions with confidence based on a single source of truth that’s accurate and up to date.
Find and share insights
Extend your data to Microsoft Power BI to eliminate data silos and create business intelligence that’s easy to share across your organization. Seamless interoperability with Microsoft Teams means you get tools for shared social conversations and document management, as well as calls and meetings—so everyone works together to deliver better business outcomes.
Scale and grow your business
Be ready as your business evolves with the end-to-end solution that’s powerful on its own, but also easy to customize and extend. Whether you want to add on another Dynamics 365 application or a custom application built with Power Apps, everything works together and works like you expect because they share a common foundation—and the security, privacy, and compliance of a cloud-delivered solution.
Why Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation
Provide customers with self-service portals, proactive updates, and technician tracking to ensure a positive experience at every step
Single platform for servicing customers with a seamless out of the box business process spanning case management, resourcing, and through to work order completion
With IoT alerts, move from being reactive to predictive maintenance
Any individual, team, or piece of equipment can be scheduled regardless of type and location of work performed to cover in-house, onsite, or remote appointments