Who are Frontline workers?
Frontline workers are the backbone of your organization who are comes first with customers, first with products, first to represent your brand. The frontline workforce is essential to your business. Invest in them with simple, intuitive, and secure solutions from Microsoft 365.
- Improve productivity and engagement by connecting employees with the tools they need to do their best work.
- Cut costs and save time by automating task and service processes with custom apps.
- Quickly onboard employees and enable them to build skills rapidly.
- Equip your employees with industry-specific devices tailored for their needs.
- Safeguard your business with best-in-class security and compliance features.
Enable frontline Workshop Highlights include
- True.org Cloud Workplace is a flexible solution, accessed through Microsoft Teams and SharePoint, designed to balance the creation and consumption of information by Frontline and Knowledge Workers alike.
- We will Assess the frontline workforce needs Identify personas and scenarios to deliver innovative solutions to your frontline workers.
- Demonstrate workplace environments tools such as Shifts, Time Clock, Tasks & Power Apps and will Identify which of the following priority scenarios are most relevant.
- Connect your workforce digitize manual processes accelerate onboarding empower your frontline workers with purpose-built devices Protect your organization.
- Solution Plan to address the customer’s frontline worker business challenges Develop an implementation plan and provide recommendations based on the frontline worker priority scenarios.
The outcomes will be tailored to your requirements to meet your specific goals and objectives
- Getting Started Microsoft 365 – Define Scope – Assess, Configure, and enable.
- Implement connectivity and foundational security for users, devices, apps, and data.
- Identify Gaps, Risks and mitigations for a successful deployment and adoption
At the end of the workshop, you receive an executive report detailing your next steps for a secure Microsoft 365 environment.