What is End Point with Microsoft 365 & Azure Security Center?
Endpoint management helps users be productive wherever they are while keeping corporate information secure. It also helps businesses manage and control internet-enabled devices from a single interface.
- Protect your organizations from modern threats with smart infrastructure.
- Help organizations speed up the onboarding process with a seamless deployment experience.
- Empower employees to adopt a cloud-driven solution that enables them to work efficiently across devices.
- Give employees the latest endpoint management software functionality with in-product assistance and recommendations.
• Review your current security, device management Microsoft 365 security tools.
• Create a defined deployment roadmap based on your environment and goals.
• Deep visibility, strong data controls, and enhanced threat protection for cloud apps.
• Implement and configure Exchange Online Protection, Defender for Office 365, Defender for Endpoint, Defender for Identity, Microsoft Cloud App Security, and Azure AD Identity Protection.
• Develop a maturing security strategy to adapt to the continually complex nature of threats.
• Develop joint plans and next steps.
The outcomes for this engagement
The outcomes will be tailored to your requirements to meet your specific goals and objectives
✓ Getting Started Microsoft 365 & Azure Security Center– Define Scope – Assess, Configure, and enable.
✓ Implement connectivity and foundational security for users, devices, apps, and data.
✓ Identify Gaps, Risks, and mitigations for a successful deployment and adoption
At the end of the workshop, you receive an executive report detailing your next steps for a secure Microsoft 365 & Azure Security Center environment.