Help your small and medium business to defend your organizations against advanced cyberthreats with a comprehensive security solution integrated with Microsoft 365. Grow your practice with Microsoft 365 Business Premium by offering security-based managed services that enable you to reduce operational cost and unlock new revenue streams.
Why Microsoft Security?
Microsoft 365 Business provides threat protection, data protection, and device management features to help you protect your company from online threats and unauthorized access, as well as protect and manage company data on your phones, tablets, and computers.
Defend against threats
Help your customers protect against advanced cyberthreats, such as phishing, malware, viruses, and malicious links.
- Protect against sophisticated malware by performing advanced analysis of email attachments in a sandbox environment to detect newly developed malware.
- Enforce malware protection across all of a company’s Windows 10 devices and protect files in key system folders from changes made by ransomware.
- Enable anti-phishing policies that use machine learning models and impersonation detection to provide protection against advanced phishing attacks.
- Help employees avoid malicious web sites by scanning links in emails and documents in real time to block unsafe destinations.
Protect business data
Provide solutions that enable your customers to control who has access to their business information.
- Use automatic detection to help prevent sensitive information such as social security numbers or credit cards from leaking outside the business.
- Encrypt sensitive emails so customers and other people outside the company can communicate securely, ensuring that only the intended recipient can read the message.
- Control who has access to company information by applying restrictions such as Do Not Copy and Do Not Forward to email and documents.
- Enable unlimited cloud archiving so organizations can retain all of their business email, including the mailboxes of former employees.
Help your customers maintain control over the phones, tablets, and computers that connect to their business data.
- Enable customers to control access to Office 365 data from outside their network, with flexible options that make it possible to block users from logging in from home computers, unapproved apps, or outside of work hours.
- Apply security policies to protect business data on iOS and Android devices, such as requiring users to provide a personal identification number (PIN) or fingerprint to access business data, and encrypting data on mobile devices.
- Keep business documents, emails, and other data within approved Office mobile apps and prevent employees from saving them to unauthorized apps and locations.
- Remotely wipe business data from lost or stolen devices without affecting personal information.
- Use simplified controls to manage policies for all of an organization’s Windows 10 PCs, such as enforcing BitLocker encryption or automatically installing critical Windows updates.
Get it Free with Microsoft 365 Business Premium
- Integrated with Office 365 and Windows
- Built-in: No need to deploy additional products
- Streamlined: Protects apps without hogging resources or requiring clunky add-ons
- Deep in the operating system: Resistant to tampering by malware and hackers
- Microsoft 365 is the productivity cloud that can help you run your business with maximum efficiency. More than just apps, Microsoft 365 brings together best-in-class powerful cloud services, device management, and advanced security for the best, connected customer experience.
of breaches took place at small businesses.
lack the skills in-house to deal with security issues.
average cost of a SMB data breach. Protect yourself.