What is Modern Security with Azure security center?
Microsoft uses a wide variety of physical, infrastructure, and operational controls to help secure Azure—but there are additional actions you need to take to help safeguard your workloads. Turn on Azure Security Center to strengthen your cloud security posture. Within Azure Security Center, use Azure Defender to protect your hybrid cloud workloads.
- Assess and visualize the security state of your resources in Azure, on-premises, and in other clouds with Azure Secure Score.
- Simplify enterprise compliance and view your compliance against regulatory requirements.
- Protect all your hybrid cloud workloads with Azure Defender, which is integrated with Security Center.
- Use AI and automation to cut through false alarms, quickly identify threats and streamline threat investigation.
Modernize Security and Defend against Threads Workshop Highlights include
• Three-day workshop leaves you with a concrete deployment plan, timelines, and next actions.
• We will assess current security and IT devices for your users, applications, data, and locations.
• In this workshop, we analyze the security risks and potential threats to your current environment and map them out for you.
• We will configure Exchange Online Protection and Defender for Office 365 policies for email protection as well as onboard all devices to Defender for Endpoint service.
• We will configure Defender for Identity and install sensors on domain controllers.
• We will identify blind spots in your security from no single pane of glass solution to manage different security products.
The outcomes for this engagement
The agenda will be tailored to your requirements to meet your specific goals and objectives
✔ Getting Started Azure Security Center– Define Scope – Assess, Configure, and enable.
✔ Implement connectivity and foundational security for users, devices, apps, and data.
✔ Identify Gaps, Risks, and mitigations for a successful deployment and adoption
At the end of the workshop, you receive an executive report detailing your next steps for a secure Azure Security Center environment.