What is customer experience with Dynamics 365?
Personalization in customer experience means designing or producing services and products to meet customer’s individual requirements. Dynamics 365 exceed expectations with a customer service solution that supports seamless experiences for both your customers and employees. The Customer Service omnichannel capability set now includes a new voice channel, built on Azure Communication Services.
- Find and build stronger relationships. Improve productivity and performance. Get a single view of customers.
- Find and nurture the right leads. Create connected customer experiences. Stay on top of market trends.
- Deliver positive customer experiences faster. Optimize resources and help technicians be more efficient. Reduce operational costs.
- Redefine your traditional global financial management. Automate processes to increase efficiency. Decrease operational expenses and financial complexities.
- Move from reactive to predictive operations. Automate and simplify your manufacturing and supply chain management. Maximize the life of your assets.
- Unify your physical and digital commerce. Build brand loyalty through personal engagement. Exceed customer expectations.
- Take the work out of managing your workforce. Streamline and optimize processes. Empower employees and set them up for success.
- Identify challenges and potential blockers as well as Review your current system tools.
- Review potential data sources for profiles and use cases, up to 3
- scale elastic operations to match customer demand like work anywhere, anytime by going 100% digital to support agent productivity and a distributed contact center environment.
- Create activities, relationships, search indexes and measures in Customer Insight.
- Produce a roadmap for maturing your customer experience
- Manage resource history effectively so that technicians have all the information.
- Develop joint plans and next steps.
The output for this engagement
The outcomes will be tailored to your requirements to meet your specific goals and objectives
✔ Getting Started Dynamics 365- Define Scope – Assess, Configure, and enable.
✔ Implement connectivity and foundational security for users, devices, apps, and data.
✔ Identify Gaps, customer engagement Risks, and mitigations for a successful deployment and adoption.
At the end of the workshop, you receive an executive report detailing your next steps for a secure Dynamics 365 & Power Suites environment.