The Transition to Cloud Workshop includes three distinct phases:
1. Assess – Gather information on current environment and workloads to be enabled or optimized.
2. Art of the Possible – Overview of Microsoft 365 scenarios and value. Customer immersion experience of prioritized scenarios.
3. Build the Plan – Planning workshop for how to deploy and adopt Microsoft 365.
Project goals and objectives:
• The Access phase introduces you to the workshop and builds the Art of the Possible phase.
• Showcase Secure Work from Anywhere experiences powered by Microsoft 365 through presentations and immersive experiences.
• Build the plan for how to deploy and adopt Microsoft 365 within your organization.
Project overview / Scope:
Under this SOW, True.org Cloud will provide the following activities and deliverables:
1. Phase 1: Assess or pre-engagement
• Complete the pre-assessment questionnaire and the Transition to Cloud Workshop Overview.
• Confirm if the optional Surface Devices module is required as part of the Secure Journey to Cloud with Microsoft 365 session.
2. Phase 2: Art of the Possible:
A combination of presentations and immersive experiences that will educate and excite your organization on Microsoft 365 capabilities. We will achieve this in the following sessions:
- Hybrid Work
- Secure Journey to Cloud with Microsoft 365
- Transition to Cloud Cost Savings and Business Value
- Azure AD Business Value
- Start your Journey with Zero Trust
- Immersive experiences
3. Phase 3: Build the Plan:
We will talk through relevant use cases and devices by developing a deployment roadmap. We will achieve this in the following sessions which will allow you to understand your current needs and next steps for deploying Microsoft 365 in your organization:
- Review of pre-work findings
- Environmental Analysis
- Hybrid Identity Planning
- Activation and Enablement
- Teams Workload Analysis
- Adoption and Usage Scenarios
- Risks and Mitigations