What is Enable always-on service?
This is the ability to constantly adapt and scale resources to meet customer demand while managing a distributed workforce threatens to put a strain on employees and risks decreased customer satisfaction. It scales to meet customer demand anywhere, any time.
Dynamics 365 supports task automation that reduces the number of times agents must click between disparate apps and windows to complete a routine task – leaving more time for agents to engage customers efficiently.
- With Dynamics 365 organizations across industries are using mixed reality to improve collaboration across cross-functional teams and upskill employees.
- Meet changing customer demand, anywhere, anytime.
- Deliver connected and empathetic customer experiences.
- Drive action with proactive service and resource optimization.
- Employees get more done on the job with the information and data they need in the physical context of their work.
- Bring innovative technology and drive digital transformation with first-line workers, an audience traditionally underserved by technology.
• Offer on-demand technical support with self-service portals.
• Deliver value at every touchpoint.
• Optimize agent performance and improve customer engagement through operations analysis and interaction.
• Measure and act on customer feedback. Choose and manage the right technician at the right time using AI-based recommendations and schedules manuals.
• Manage resource history effectively so that technicians have all the information.
• Show the power of Dynamics 365 Sales with Power apps; Power BI, power virtual agents, power automate, and Teams.
• Develop joint plans and next steps
The output for this engagement
The outcomes will be tailored to your requirements to meet your specific goals and objectives
✔ Getting Started Dynamics 365- Define Scope – Assess, Configure, and enable.
✔ Implement connectivity and foundational security for users, devices, apps, and data.
✔ Identify Gaps, customer engagement Risks, and mitigations for a successful deployment and adoption.
At the end of the workshop, you receive an executive report detailing your next steps for a secure Dynamics 365 environment.