What is Rapidly build Apps with Power Apps?
Power Apps enables a broad range of app scenarios to be created that infuse digital transformation into manual and outdated processes. Use both canvas and model-driven apps to build Power Apps that solve business problems for task and role-specific scenarios like inspections, field sales enablement, prospect to cash, and integrated marketing views.
Power Apps provides a low-code approach to rapidly build apps for any device, while seamlessly working with your Azure-based services through a rich professional developer extensibility model. With Power, you can build high productivity apps you need for your business with a rich set of tools.
Solve problems faster using low-code cloud app capabilities to quickly build and deploy apps, allowing for app development at scale.
Empower citizen developers to build business apps that can be centrally managed through IT. Scale innovation across your organization and extend apps through pro developers. Scale innovation across your organization and free developers to focus on code that matters.
Use Power Apps and AI Builder, built on Azure AI, to inject intelligence into apps and processes. Build and train AI models and automate workflows through a low-code, point-and-click experience in the cloud. Quickly connect to AI-powered capabilities in Azure to build intelligent app experiences.
• Analysis of current business processes.
• Introduction to Microsoft Power Platform.
• Review of core processes & current business challenges.
• Utilization of Power Automate to automate processes.
• We will demo the features of Power Apps to demonstrate how organizations are taking advantage of this robust tool.
• We will provide a prioritized roadmap of upgrades, beginning with your most business-critical processes, along with licensing needs and effort to implement.
The output for this engagement
The outcomes will be tailored to your requirements to meet your specific goals and objectives
• Getting Started Power Apps- Define Scope – Assess, Configure, and enable.
• Implement connectivity and foundational security for users, devices, apps, and data.
• Identify Gaps, create apps, Risks, and mitigations for a successful deployment and adoption.
At the end of the workshop, you receive an executive report detailing your next steps for a secure Power Suites environment.